Whats your stance on legalizing Marijuana? Should the law stay the same or should it be legalized?
Whats your stance on legalizing Marijuana? Should the law stay the same or should it be legalized?
It should be legalized. Nothing has ever been proven that smoking it would hurt you. Alcohol and cigarettes will do more damage to you than pot will but u dont see those banned.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
I agree completely. The govt just wants you to by their drugs, they dont give a damn if it hurts you or not. Why dont they just legalize it and put a label on it warning about the side effects.
And what would they put as the side effects? Happiness, hunger and sleepiness?
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Anxiety, paranoia and pot jerks. I say legalize it
GO VOLS
None are those are anything bad though. No one would have a lot of anxiety if it became legal. Most anxiety around doing it now is that you are afraid to get caught.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Exactly, the FDA would make them do it.
I am undecided on this one. IMO there are several uses for the plant, but I have several friends that are half brain dead from doing it everyday.
crack is whack
Bookmarks